Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Why?


My name is Christina, and I am a lover of words. I began to read when I was 4, and by the time I was 6, I was creating family newspapers.

Writing remained a dream of mine through various vocations: tutor, auntie, wife, home-manager, office manager and guidance counselor (also, 2 degrees, a job at a tanning salon, and a small puppy who is the love of my life.)

"My husband made me do it," will remain my motto, since he is the one who pointed out that I write more than I read and totally pushed me into following my silent destiny.

This blog is a place to put my book out there.

Self-publishing is too impersonal, and it's really difficult to market myself. I don't have that kind of mind-set and I just want people to have fun reading, and have fun doing what they love.

I wrote this story in 2008, decided to spice it up a bit and blog it. This way, it can be enjoyed by many, and I could possibly be discovered. I will go wherever this road leads me.

This book is now out of my head and into yours. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did creating it, living it, breathing it, and soaking it all in.

Maybe it will inspire you to go after your dreams, be it carefully or whole-heartedly.

Writing is my passion, and whatever comes from it will never be a bad thing.

Here's my first story, chapter my chapter.

"Guidance: A Coincidence Away"  by Christina Rozeas


No comments:

Post a Comment